Has anyone ordered from Dakmart?
Dec 31, 2009 at 1:15 PM Post #2 of 15
Yes, people have had problems with this company, more so than any other online business that I read about. They claim to be an authorized Sennheiser reseller, yet are not listed on Sennheiser's USA website. I emailed Sennheiser about this, but only received an automated reply that did not answer my question. I suggest contacting Dakmart.

Quote:

Originally Posted by infernal kain /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i ordered 2 pairs of headphones from them the hd 280s and the eh 250. Hasnt shipped for more than 10 days. has anyone else have problems with this company?

Dec 31, 2009 at 9:07 PM Post #3 of 15
Yup...avoid them. They hosed me.

Dec 31, 2009 at 9:32 PM Post #4 of 15
You may as well kiss your money goodbye.
Google 'Dakmart complaints' and you'll get over 4000 hits for fraud, cheating, slander, crap refurb products, rudeness, unreasonable shipping costs, false and misleading ads, eBay ripoff etc etc.. The company is fictitious and only exists on paper as they carry no products and have no store nor warehouse.
Yet they continue to ripoff and STEAL from thousands of customers each year.

Dec 31, 2009 at 10:48 PM Post #6 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Afrodisiac /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You can always order from DAKmart's eBay store to avoid the problems of their real store. That's what my friend did.

That's where MANY of the complaints have come from, especially regarding their libel and threats to customers. They even have a way of convincing PayPal to side with them - avoid eBay Dakmart at all costs!

Dec 31, 2009 at 11:11 PM Post #7 of 15
Avoid at all costs. The products are unreliable and the service is terrible. Very rude and unresponsive when contacted by phone. One of my worst experiences, ever, when purchasing an electronics product (Denon F101S Micro System - had to send it back twice with two month's wait each time
frown.gif
).

Feb 25, 2012 at 3:21 PM Post #9 of 15
I ordered both the HD380 and the IE8 and they arrived to my house within a week in perfect condition. I do agree the website looks very suspicious, but I called sennheiser and they are indeed their refurbished authorized dealer. As far as i know, i didn't have problem ordering well priced sennheiser headphones from them.

Feb 25, 2012 at 4:39 PM Post #10 of 15
I just ordered a Hd598 from Dakmart through Amazon.com. I'm hoping there's no issue with them.. They've already charged my card, so I'm going to give them a week to send me some kind of confirmation email. Had anyone else who ordered from them gotten a confirmation email?

I'm just hoping that Amazon will help me out if they never send me the item. One would think that they would, but I suppose I will have to wait and see.

Feb 25, 2012 at 5:22 PM Post #11 of 15
ive tried calling  and emailing. never get a pickup or response.

i placed an order and they didnt charge my card and sent me a shady email with a different invoice number that said the item i wanted was out of stock. def not gonna try again.

Feb 25, 2012 at 7:02 PM Post #12 of 15
Had great success with dakmart, HD-598 and D7000, cheap and as advertised.  Both were perfect.  On amazon, with more protection, they're called dahmart but the price might be a bit higher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back