Has anyone heard the Corda Eartube yet?
Mar 1, 2005 at 10:53 PM Post #18 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by lwd
I'd be very interested to hear how it compares to the AudioValve RKV MkII... seeing as AudioValve makes this amp for Meier Audio.

I didn't hear RKV, but I thinki it's tube amp with relax and mellow sound.
Eartube will give you very clean and detailed sound, just like pure water.

I have tested tones of tubes, and find some great tubes working well with RS1, DT880....
k1000smile.gif

Mar 5, 2005 at 2:45 PM Post #19 of 22
I too am very interested in more detailed impressions of this amp. I am in the process of switching from a listening room set-up to a more compact headphone set-up. In my listening room, I have always enjoyed a mix of solid state and tubes. Based on reading some of the initial impressions, it appears that the Eartube, although not a hybrid, could offer some of the same benefits. Anyone planning an in-depth review?

Aug 13, 2005 at 2:41 PM Post #20 of 22
Anyone know if its good with Senns or A/T W1000 I have MF. X Can V 3 and am looking to upgrade and have a change of cans from my HD 600 to the W 1000.

Dec 8, 2005 at 9:39 PM Post #21 of 22
I'd like to revive this thread. Has anyone else had more time with the Eartube? I have a Corda HA-2 Mk II SE, which I LOVE, and I wondered how this might sound -- might use it in another location. I am using a Little Dot right now, which I am amazed even works for the $80 I paid for it, but a better amp for the office is clearly in order.

Thoughts anyone?

Jul 31, 2006 at 4:00 AM Post #22 of 22
I'd like to echo Skylabs interest in this amp. I'm very interested in this beauty from Jan and I think that it would be a great re-entrance in tube headphone amps for someone who took some time off to plow through med school.

I was seriously cosidering getting another micro-zotl, I really enjoyed it when I had it a few years back.

But this new offering has got me all excited. Post some impressions..... PLEASE
eggosmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back