Has anyone had chance to hear the Blue Dragon yet? nt
Feb 27, 2004 at 7:54 PM Post #2 of 8
I got Blue Dragon Senn cable AND Blue Dragon (silver) IC, and I am a way happy camper - any specific questions?

Feb 27, 2004 at 8:48 PM Post #3 of 8
Quote:

Originally posted by pabbi1
I got Blue Dragon Senn cable AND Blue Dragon (silver) IC, and I am a way happy camper - any specific questions?

What difference do you notice between the 2 cables?

Cheers,
-Silby

Feb 27, 2004 at 9:32 PM Post #4 of 8
One is a headphone cable and one is a standard interconnect cable. I don't think you can make any valid comparisons since there has to be 2 variables.

Feb 27, 2004 at 11:16 PM Post #5 of 8
Both added more detail, as the ICs replaced some 20 year old Monster braided copper monstrosities, and the Senn replaced both stock and Oehlbachs.

Bottom line: Both added detail, as I got the ICs a week after the phone cable.

Feb 27, 2004 at 11:36 PM Post #6 of 8
Quote:

Originally posted by ooheadsoo
One is a headphone cable and one is a standard interconnect cable. I don't think you can make any valid comparisons since there has to be 2 variables.

I didn't notice the part about them being different kinds of cables. I thought he got both of their headphone cables. Your statement is absolutely correct.

Cheers,
-Silby

Feb 28, 2004 at 3:29 AM Post #7 of 8
He got the ICs a week after, the comparison is still valid.

Feb 29, 2004 at 4:02 AM Post #8 of 8
I have a Blue Dragon with my HD-650s. The Blue blows the doors off the stock Senn cable -- much lower range on the bass with better detail in the lows and mids. Highs are also a good deal improved with the Blue. But, first and foremost, this is a bass/rock-lovers cable.

I am hoping to get my hands on a Silver Dragon and Zu Mobius in the next month or so to really A/B/C the replacement cables for the cans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back