Has anyone else seen these ghastly things?
May 14, 2006 at 6:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

spyrius

Head-Fier
I was walking through Circuit City about a week ago looking for a pair of KSC75s and I happened to notice these ridiculous looking things from Logitech.

26-106-935-03.JPG

I did a sort of double take. Then I picked up the box and just stared at them for a minute.

Any thoughts?
confused.gif

May 14, 2006 at 6:04 AM Post #2 of 9
I heard the SQ on all reviews are bad, as well as the comfort and fit.

May 14, 2006 at 6:49 AM Post #3 of 9
Wait, wait. So that's a clear driver housing holding some tiny drivers that look like they're not held in by anything but that weird plastic half-moon shaped Logitech logo.

Stick to mice and keyboards, Logitech.

May 15, 2006 at 12:29 AM Post #4 of 9
Yeah, i've seen them around at school. 1. ultra uncomfortable 2. the volume control ain't user friendly 3. looks friggin' ridiculous 4. i'm gonna stop talking and go home to my 701s now.

May 15, 2006 at 12:31 AM Post #5 of 9
i own a pair...

but they've been hidden in my drawer for many many months now under other junk.

May 15, 2006 at 12:37 AM Post #6 of 9
Yes! My friend has these. All-around ghastly things. Bad SQ, ridiculous fit and comfort. What the devil was Logitech thinking? What was anyone thinking who actually bought them?

May 15, 2006 at 2:00 AM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Knuckledragger
It's difficult for me to tell from that picture. Are they meant to be worn street style, or in a regular fashion? They look like they'd be nightmarishly uncomfortable in street style.
eek.gif

But as a street style, you can headbutt-stab people you don't like... theoretically... except they might fall off.
rolleyes.gif
icon10.gif

May 15, 2006 at 2:14 AM Post #9 of 9
What line of reasoning to people with those follow? "Roit, just got meself this badarse lay-zah maows. Best foind meself one of them heedphons t'go with it."

If logitech made it, then it must be excellent for gaming, stands to reason and all that.
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back