Has anybody seen my ms-1's
May 16, 2007 at 5:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

icantusefizz

Head-Fier
I shipped them off to grado with a note explaining what needed to be fixed and now i cant get a hold of grado and have no idea where they are. I left all of my contact info on the note too.

I think grado has a good enough reputation that i shouldnt even worry about this. But i think most people can understand what it feels like to have your headphones floating around in the usps mystery zone. Is there a better email to contact grado at than the one listed in their site?

Thanks
-Mike

May 16, 2007 at 6:31 PM Post #4 of 17
So is it safe to assume that you didn't insure them or even spring for the delivery confirmation service?

If not, then I'm sorry to hear that - I hope they turn up eventually.

If you did spring for the extra services, then did you look up the delivery confirmation number online?

I always insure and go with delivery confirmation whenever I ship out a pair of headphones 'just in case'.

Good luck.

May 16, 2007 at 8:45 PM Post #5 of 17
I have not seen them!
tongue.gif

May 16, 2007 at 10:47 PM Post #6 of 17
I see some ms1s on my wall right now but i'm afraid they might not be the ones you are looking for..

May 18, 2007 at 4:21 PM Post #7 of 17
Luckily i was clever enough to pay for insurance. And somehow i managed to keep the receipt throughout the entire move from my college dorm to home. MAGIC???@@!?!?

But i really would prefer to have my ms-1's back instead. Does anybody know the number??? Pm me if you do. That would be helpful.

Thank you all, and have a fantastic day. It is the most amazing weather here in h-town today so im heading down to galveston to enjoy our muddy brown shores for the weekend.

-Fizz

May 18, 2007 at 9:20 PM Post #10 of 17
It might take a while to get them back, depends on how busy they are. I wouldn't worry about it, unless it's been more than two weeks since you sent them.

May 19, 2007 at 12:43 AM Post #11 of 17
Glad to hear there's some development. I'll ask mine to keep me informed if any new face show up around here. It's not that easy though they all have American accent
biggrin.gif

Anyway hope you get it sorted out soon. I too am waiting for a phones repair, it stinks.

May 21, 2007 at 4:17 PM Post #12 of 17
Alright i called grado. The lady i spoke to said that they were just behind on repairs and that they would probably be sent out soon. So hopefully it will get back soon.

Bad news is i'll be heading off to New York. Possibly around the same time my headphones are heading back to Texas. Ironic huh.

-Fizz

May 21, 2007 at 9:04 PM Post #15 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdeadfolx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
*GRAMMAR POLICE* Coincidental, yes. Ironic, no.
wink.gif

If you're going to correct people in an asinine fashion at least make sure you're correct. It is ironic, because Grado is in NYC.

jesse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back