has any1 used these bad boys b4?
Jun 29, 2005 at 2:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

underdogg

100+ Head-Fier
has any1 ever heard of mirai? tell me who they are plz!
icon10.gif

im thinking of buying one of their headphones. seen here: http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pro...42&catid=11174

thx 4 all the help (in advance)
me
orphsmile.gif

Jun 29, 2005 at 2:11 AM Post #2 of 6
They look like Cobys.. Generic crap is going to be my guess. Stay far away from them unless you are feeling real adventurous

Jun 29, 2005 at 2:41 AM Post #3 of 6
They are Best Buy's own brand. I'd suggest staying away from them
biggrin.gif

Cost on them is pennies. lol

edit: For those that don't know, Futureshop (Canadian), was bought by BestBuy a few years ago, so dont be surprised by my reply, and the fact that it's a Futureshop Website.

Jun 29, 2005 at 3:27 AM Post #4 of 6
Your right they do look like the coby's lol!! As a previous Manager of a Best Buy home theatre department I must say that romesaz is very right. Any Best Buy brand like this even at employee cost(which is 5% above) is under a dollar. I used to be able to buy a pack of 20 AA batteries that retailed for 14 dollars for .78 just because it was a best buy brand. Was quite handy I must say when my portable units still used AA batteries. Honestly for that same amount I would look for some KSC-75/35's.
joe

Jun 29, 2005 at 3:47 AM Post #6 of 6
Lol i dont think you need any more replies. I think the general consensus is that you'd better stay away from'em.
And Talonz, the ksc line is a lot more expensive here in canada. Mind you BBY cost is about 17 bucks cnd, but they all retail for bout 30+ unfortunately
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back