Happy new HD595 owner here!
Apr 6, 2005 at 3:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

100+ Head-Fier
280smile.gif

Wow. I'm in love here. Alot more comfy than my prev cans, and great sound. Although, the back of my ears hurt after I wear it a bit, I prob have to adjust the way I wear it a bit. They're my first pair of open cans. From looking at the pics of it, I thought they were gonna be alot bigger, guess not. I'm running them out of my Audigy right now because I don't have an amp to go with my AV710 yet. They're refurbd, and they only came in a plastic bag
frown.gif
But the whole thing is in great shape, so that's ok. I'm liking this open/brighter/airier sound. Weeeeee!

One thing im concerned about with these headphones is that the end part that lets the cups pivot forward, and backwards looks kind of fragile.

btw my new Rio Carbon came today too, so i've been playing with that as well haha.

Apr 6, 2005 at 7:06 AM Post #2 of 9
Can you tell if its the 50 ohm one or the 120 ohm? I bet you got that from ecost.com.... hehhe... nice deal!

Apr 6, 2005 at 7:10 AM Post #3 of 9
im looking on the headphones and i don't see it anywhere. plus i dont have a box for it, so i have no idea
frown.gif
And yea, I got it from ecost. I was the one that originally posted the deal here
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 6, 2005 at 7:25 AM Post #4 of 9
Enjoy !!
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by infiniti029
One thing im concerned about with these headphones is that the end part that lets the cups pivot forward, and backwards looks kind of fragile.

Don't be worried about this, it's more solid than it looks.

Apr 6, 2005 at 5:19 PM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joey_V
Can you tell if its the 50 ohm one or the 120 ohm? I bet you got that from ecost.com.... hehhe... nice deal!

I just got a refurbed pair from ecost too and mine are 120 ohm versions ( I measured them with a multi-meter). I would expect more refurbed 120s to appear at first until the 50s have been in circulation for a while, but that's just a guess.

Apr 6, 2005 at 9:32 PM Post #8 of 9
I hope I'm a happy hd595 owner soon I'll be testing it with lots of cds, and seeing what it does and doesn't do well. It should arrive in a few days, can't wait.

Apr 6, 2005 at 9:46 PM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by taymat
I hope I'm a happy hd595 owner soon I'll be testing it with lots of cds, and seeing what it does and doesn't do well. It should arrive in a few days, can't wait.

I've had mine for a few weeks and I love them. I wasn't so thrilled when I first put them on, but I think it was just the change from the 'inside your head' sound from my um2's to the 'outside your ears' sound (with a soundstage) of the 595s that I wasn't used to. It sounded a lot ...airy-er. I'm really happy with them now, though, and listen to them whenever I can (even though it's been over a week since I've had teh chance...
mad.gif
)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back