Happy Holidays!
Dec 17, 2003 at 12:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
Hi All,

Hope you are all having a great holiday season.
TTV&HJ has added some high end albums from MoFi and Nautilus and others to our site. Also now available are the AD797 op amps - 2 for $25 + shipping. These work very well with the Emmeline XP-7 and low impedance headphones.
New - the VPI 16.5 record cleaning machine.
We still have 10% off of alll our headphones and some nice packages that are great gift ideas - especially if the gift is for yourself.

Soon to come - custom made crates for vinyl. They will be expensive but much, much better than the flimsy peach crates of old. They will also be able to stack and hold albums like a bookshelf. Soon!!!

Be talkin to you soon,

Todd

Dec 17, 2003 at 8:42 AM Post #2 of 5
Quote:

Originally posted by Todd
Also now available are the AD797 op amps - 2 for $25 + shipping. These work very well with the Emmeline XP-7 and low impedance headphones.
Todd

Uhm...had I seen it as I ordered my XP-7, maybe I would have ordered it. Would have been nice to have another set of op-amps to play a bit with...finding these articles in Switzerland is not so easy (I really don't know where I could find them). Ordering it as a standalone would cost me more in shipment and duty taxes that the amp's price! And most of all, you recommend it with low impedance headphones (for the hiss some users have complainted about?...no hiss for me!)...as my XP7 is paired with HD650, maybe this wouldn't make a lot of difference...
wink.gif

Dec 18, 2003 at 3:26 AM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Soon to come - custom made crates for vinyl. They will be expensive but much, much better than the flimsy peach crates of old. They will also be able to stack and hold albums like a bookshelf. Soon!!!

Stackable ?

way too cool ! I will be watching with interest

of course these will not be for the meek-a crate full of record albums has some wight going on there

very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

And I hope you and your family have a very happy holiday season

Rick

Dec 18, 2003 at 8:46 AM Post #4 of 5
Hope you & yours have a good holiday season Todd, and best of luck in the new year!
biggrin.gif

Dec 19, 2003 at 7:35 PM Post #5 of 5
Happy Holidays indeed!

Just received my hd650s! Thanks, Todd, for the great price and fast shipment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back