Happy Easter!
Mar 31, 2002 at 4:57 PM Post #2 of 18
Amen, Flumpus...right back at ya....
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 31, 2002 at 6:11 PM Post #4 of 18
Thanks Flumpus, same to you, and everyone else!

Mar 31, 2002 at 7:23 PM Post #7 of 18
Happy Easter, folks.

Apr 1, 2002 at 4:43 AM Post #9 of 18
Easter is a religious ceremony?

And here's me thinking it was just another crazy day that had been thought up by those kind folks at Hallmark Cards
biggrin.gif

Sound As Ever
listening to DONALD BYRD - Gristo Redentor
via Krell MD10/Stfuio DAC through Stax Lamda Nova 'Phones
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 1, 2002 at 4:44 AM Post #10 of 18

And here's me thinking it was just another crazy day that had been thought up by those kind folks at Hallmark Cards
biggrin.gif

Seriously. Happy easter folks to all those of the Christian faith that celebrate it.

Sound As Ever
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 1, 2002 at 4:45 AM Post #11 of 18

biggrin.gif

Seriously. Happy easter folks to all those of the Christian faith that celebrate the resurrection of our lord.

Sound As Ever
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 1, 2002 at 9:23 PM Post #12 of 18
Quote:

Originally posted by KeVlaR

biggrin.gif

Yeah, I think their's some religious significance there somewhere
rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif

Happy (belated) Easter everyone! Hope yours was as musical as mine! Our Church choir, dance team, and drama team does its largest musical and dance production on Easter and this years was big (three different Jesus') and turned out well. They did a Cantata based in part from this years Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir release.

Being the singing talent that I am
rolleyes.gif
, I got to help corral the children's choir until their song came up (Mrs. Redneck is their choir director).

God Bless You All

Apr 1, 2002 at 11:38 PM Post #13 of 18
The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir is awesome! I got to go up to New York a couple summers ago to the big music minister's conference, and went to a workshop done by the Brooklyn Tabernacle. It's amazing, they don't use music at all! Some of them might be able to read music, but they don't use it...kinda freaky
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 2, 2002 at 5:49 AM Post #15 of 18
Quote:

Originally posted by Flumpus
The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir is awesome! I got to go up to New York a couple summers ago to the big music minister's conference, and went to a workshop done by the Brooklyn Tabernacle. It's amazing, they don't use music at all! Some of them might be able to read music, but they don't use it...kinda freaky
smily_headphones1.gif

Yeah, that was almost something of a joke for a while. You see, the choir director (who happens to be the pastor's wife) doesn't read music. She does everything by ear(don't ask me what "everything" is, 'cause I'm as talented as a rock - and don't have much more training).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back