Happy Canada Day!
Jul 1, 2006 at 2:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

mbd

100+ Head-Fier
Amidst all the July 4th hullaballoo, just wanted to wish a Happy Canada Day to all the canucks on here :). (I was born there, but live in Australia now). I might be getting in a little early since it's not quite July 1 in Canada yet, but I will be sure to put some maple syrup one of my meals today and listen to some Arcade Fire or or Broken Social Scene as well :).

P.S. please let the vancouver canucks win the stanley cup next season. It's time, don't you think?

Jul 1, 2006 at 3:15 AM Post #3 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Macromedia
You're a few hours off. Thanks anyways. Downtown will be crazy with all the stuff going on.

It's been July 1st for 15 minutes for me.
tongue.gif

Jul 1, 2006 at 6:56 AM Post #7 of 16
happy canada day everyone! without the great white north the world would be a sadder place.

Jul 1, 2006 at 4:46 PM Post #9 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbd
please let the vancouver canucks win the stanley cup next season. It's time, don't you think?

I agree completely...and happy Canada Day

Jul 2, 2006 at 12:10 AM Post #12 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaughtfried
BLASPHEMY! lol
tongue.gif

Well happy Canada Day to all! Man I need some fireworks...arghhh it's raining out!

The fireworks are at 10:30 at the Stampede grounds
580smile.gif
It's gonna be mosquito frenzy!
Happy Canada Day!

Canada_Flag.jpg

Jul 2, 2006 at 1:13 AM Post #13 of 16
Happy Canada Day fellow Canucks!! I dunno about the rest of Canada but this is a beautiful Canada out in Vancouver! Its one of the few Canada days that it didn't rain too...
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 2, 2006 at 1:42 AM Post #15 of 16
Yikes!!
basshead.gif
basshead.gif
Hopefully the weather clears up over there so you can enjoy the rest of the day and long weekend but if it doesn't, happy listening!
eggosmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back