Happy Birthday Tyrion and Spritzer
Jul 6, 2006 at 12:32 AM Post #31 of 43
Tyrion did you name yourself after the character Tyrion in the book series A Song of Ice and Fire by GRRM?

Jul 6, 2006 at 12:41 AM Post #32 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
I've tasted Tyrion's IPA. That's some heady stuff. It might have been responsible for quite a number of those irrational outbursts by Head-fiers during the raffle and panel discussion at the National Meet
very_evil_smiley.gif

jp11801, came up with a great recipe for our latest, now named "Head-Rye" by Voltron. This stuff is a llot better than the brew I brought to NYC although the NYC brew had a hight alcohol content.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWoundsTime
Mike is your massive gear selloff and acquisition calendar formed around holidays and birthdays? That must be quite a rush of shipping between the 4th and 5th.

The only thing I shipped was the amp from the raffle.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasiveMunkey
Tyrion did you name yourself after the character Tyrion in the book series A Song of Ice and Fire by GRRM?

He is one of my favorite characters in the book.

Jul 6, 2006 at 12:48 AM Post #34 of 43
Cel-ebrate good times, c'mon! It's a celebration (said in a deep voice).

Jul 6, 2006 at 1:10 AM Post #36 of 43
Happy Birthday Tyrion and Spritz!

Jul 6, 2006 at 6:07 AM Post #37 of 43
Aren't birthdays great when they can be celebrated with family and friends? So is Head-Fi family or friend?
confused.gif
biggrin.gif

Jul 6, 2006 at 6:38 PM Post #38 of 43
Just saw this now

Thanks for the congratulations guys!! It was a great day even though I couldn’t log on to Head-Fi

A birthday is the best time to own a bakery because then I can make my own cake, six layers of white marenge with whipped cream and Maltesers in between. A nearly a foot tall slice of heaven...
eek.gif

Jul 6, 2006 at 11:37 PM Post #41 of 43
Happy belated B-Day!

I am drinking a brew or two in your honor. Possibly threee.. or four...
biggrin.gif

Anyway, I hope your B-days were great and you were treated well.

Jul 6, 2006 at 11:40 PM Post #42 of 43
Happy Birthday guys. Hope you have many more.

Jul 8, 2006 at 4:08 PM Post #43 of 43
Very, very, VERY belated happy birthday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back