Happy Birthday Tuberoller
Aug 9, 2004 at 4:21 AM Post #46 of 62
Thanks guys. I did'nt do much other than watch a bunch of racing and hang with my wife and kids. They wanted to take me out today but the drive to and from Detroit kinda sapped my energy. My kids baked me a cake but I did'nt cut it or even open my gifts yet. I requested that everybody stay home (mom,dad,brothers) until tomorrow when I was feeling a better and we could do the cake and party thing.

I did get one gift as my brother took my car to the Super Chevy Show at Route 66 Raceway, entered it in the show and won Best Engineered Race Car. There was no cash prize but the trophy is nice and my car will be featured in an upcoming issue of Super Chevy magazine.

Aug 9, 2004 at 4:28 AM Post #47 of 62
I'm glad that it was a good day for you. COngrats on the win for your car as well.

I've got two requests for you.

1. Get cracking on that ipod review.
wink.gif

2. Let us know when you're car in in the magazine.

Have a great one Fred.

Aug 9, 2004 at 11:33 PM Post #55 of 62
I'm late - but I hope you had a good one! And of course, many more to come.

Aug 10, 2004 at 3:52 AM Post #57 of 62
Happy birthday to one of the nicest and most generous people I have ever known. Those who call you friend are truly blessed to know you Fred. Enjoy the next year of life to come, and I pray your heart gets better soon!

Aug 10, 2004 at 6:23 AM Post #58 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebonyks
Have a happy birthday, i hope you have a great time
smily_headphones1.gif

Now, for the benefit of all of us, please abstain from celebrating your birthday in your birthday suit.
evil_smiley.gif

LOL, well, no, he should celebrate in his birthday suit...

In his bedroom with his wife... and no, we don't want pictures!
wink.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRED!!!

Aug 10, 2004 at 6:47 AM Post #59 of 62
day late it seems (here on the west coast anyways), but happy birthday fred.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back