Happy Birthday Tom Hankins!
Aug 6, 2006 at 6:53 PM Post #16 of 21
[size=xx-large]Engaged ..... congratulations!!![/size]

[size=x-large]Happy Birthday too!!!
wink.gif
[/size]

Aug 6, 2006 at 8:17 PM Post #19 of 21
Thanks alot everybody. I scored a bunch of good vinyl! Patricia Barber "Modern cool", "Cafe Blue", "Nightclub" all 45RPM albums. Should sound great!
Also Diana Krall "Girl in the other room", Paricia Barber "A fortnight in Paris", Stevie Wonder"A time to love", Shaggy "Hotshot", And my main mans new album Lyle Lovett "My baby dont tolerate. Also all on vinyl.
On Cd got caught up with some electronica Oakenfold"A lively mind", Digweed "Transitions", Tiesto "In search of sunrise 5"
Plus the new Paul Simon "Suprise" cd and The little Willies cd.(norah Jones band), Patricia Barber "verse", and Diana Krall "When I look in your eyes" sacd. Plus got some much needed stackable LP holders. I think these are a hint to get the room together. Man its nice to get new vinyl that I dont have to clean a couple times before I play it!
Anyway thanks again everybody for the nice birthday wishes. Have a great rest of your weekend every one!!!!

Oh yeh, Some much needed new Merrell shoes.

Aug 6, 2006 at 8:32 PM Post #20 of 21
Happy Birthday!

Aug 6, 2006 at 9:06 PM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by purk
Happy Birthday Tom!!! I know that you are having a fantastic time with your speaker!!! Hope all of your other gears arrive soon!! Lyra & Tom, congrats on your engagement.

Thanks for the album Purk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back