Happy Birthday, Son! I mean...
Jan 19, 2003 at 3:55 PM Post #16 of 26
I'm sure Sun weill be quite indisposed today. When next the Sun rises, belated happy one, A&M. Hope you survived the night.

Jan 19, 2003 at 3:56 PM Post #17 of 26
Feliz cumpleaños Sun
biggrin.gif

Jan 19, 2003 at 5:22 PM Post #18 of 26
Oh man,

Do your buddies know it's your B-day? I'd pay good money to see what happens to you today.

Have a great day and don't do nothin' I would'nt do
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 19, 2003 at 6:26 PM Post #19 of 26
Happy birthday. Eat lots of celery sticks. They are green and watery..

Biggie.

Jan 19, 2003 at 7:04 PM Post #22 of 26
Have a slammin B-day my crazy north korean friend
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 19, 2003 at 8:57 PM Post #23 of 26
Dan, I've already been to Avalon, they were all hoochie mamas, good looking though. I won't be in flight status, I would have gone aircrew (mechanic assigned to the plane), but I'm not US citizen so they wouldn't let me. It's ok, I like land better than being on a friggin tincan for six months at a time. Besides, I can't swim for a whole mile, that's crazy.

Fred - them bastards, I was watching Carlitos Way last night, and around 1am, they snuck out of the three closets, put a bag over my head, tied me up and transported me out to some club, when the lights came back on, I saw an entire row of pitchers and a few strippers in sailor outfits, you can use your imagination from there.

carlo - I don't drive imports (unless it's something good like Audi, Jaguar or AstonMartin).
biggrin.gif

george - I'm on a mission tonight, to find me a cleopatra foxy lady! =P

kelly - I have cases of ale and weiss beer, and it wasn't out of my pocket. I'll probably get a bottle of cognac and bourbon for myself.

I was going to party in Vancouver this weekend, but my friends have duty the entire weekend, so we're just going to go to Seattle tonight (tomorrow's a holiday, woot!) Vancouver women will be having fun the weekend after the next though. =)

Jan 19, 2003 at 9:14 PM Post #24 of 26
Have a happy good birthday today A&M!
biggrin.gif

Jan 19, 2003 at 9:57 PM Post #26 of 26
Quote:

Originally posted by Audio&Me
george - I'm on a mission tonight, to find me a cleopatra foxy lady! =P

LOL...WOO HAA!!!!

very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back