Happy Birthday socrates63!
Jun 3, 2007 at 10:49 PM Post #2 of 18
Happy Birthday Young!
biggrin.gif

Jun 3, 2007 at 11:22 PM Post #4 of 18
Thanks for the well wishes.

I turned 38. As I told Nate in a PM, my wife is lamenting the fact that I'm no longer twenty-something and quickly closing in on the ol' FOUR-O.

I'm gonna be keeping a close eye on her... I think she's looking for a young man.
biggrin.gif

Jun 3, 2007 at 11:27 PM Post #5 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by socrates63 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for the well wishes.

I turned 38. As I told Nate in a PM, my wife is lamenting the fact that I'm no longer twenty-something and quickly closing in on the ol' FOUR-O.

I'm gonna be keeping a close eye on her... I think she's looking for a young man.
biggrin.gif

I have enjoyed reading your posts. As for the wife, tell her your body is just now burned in an is at optimal listening levels.
eek.gif

Oh, Happy birthday!

Jun 4, 2007 at 4:03 AM Post #7 of 18
hippo birdy, young man!
icon10.gif

Jun 4, 2007 at 5:57 PM Post #14 of 18
Thanks, everyone.

It was a quiet celebration -- stay at home, blow the candles type deal. Now that the kids are older, it was fun having them sing for dad.

I tried to pass off a headphone purchase (I'd been eyeing the K1000 no thanks to smeggy and the Seattle meet). I even volunteered to sell some of my gear but my wife nixed that proposal. I think she's caught on that I buy stuff and tell her that I'd finance the purchase by selling other stuff... but I never do
evil_smiley.gif
biggrin.gif
. Call me a dropout from the School of Ninja Upgrades as I'm out of tricks. I guess it's time to get a second job flipping burgers or something.

Sorry for the bumpage.

Jun 4, 2007 at 7:06 PM Post #15 of 18
Happy birthday!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back