Happy Birthday scrypt!
Sep 23, 2004 at 3:36 AM Post #16 of 38
Have a good day - hmm, for the next 20 minutes!

Sep 23, 2004 at 3:58 AM Post #17 of 38
One.

Biggie.

Sep 23, 2004 at 1:19 PM Post #20 of 38
hAppie; berfdaY' "scrypt" ,
icon10.gif

Setmenu

Sep 25, 2004 at 3:12 PM Post #23 of 38
Decent of you foonts to offer toasts and viscous tidings -- especially on the fifthmost traumatic date for any late-thirty-something Lothario. Do sample the Emile 45 (which I'll be swilling soon with a new afterbirthday friend (and, yes, we met that way; there weren't enough Ace bandages to go around)); do savor the rest of this profoundly fair-weather weekend; but, above all, do not ask me to explain what I've been doing for the past three days. We don't delve into such bacchanalia here at the kiddie-friendly (but not too friendly, we pray to Dionysus) auditeria known as Head-fi.

No, my fellow castrati, don't even groan there. Suffice to grunt seedily there will be an unmentionables hunt around ye old listening quarters today to avoid mortal repercussions. Nor am I fond of immortal concussions, if anyone wants to know.

Sep 25, 2004 at 7:52 PM Post #25 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by scrypt
Decent of you foonts to offer toasts and viscous tidings -- especially on the fifthmost traumatic date for any late-thirty-something Lothario. Do sample the Emile 45 (which I'll be swilling soon with a new afterbirthday friend (and, yes, we met that way; there weren't enough Ace bandages to go around)); do savor the rest of this profoundly fair-weather weekend; but, above all, do not ask me to explain what I've been doing for the past three days. We don't delve into such bacchanalia here at the kiddie-friendly (but not too friendly, we pray to Dionysus) auditeria known as Head-fi.

No, my fellow castrati, don't even groan there. Suffice to grunt seedily there will be an unmentionables hunt around ye old listening quarters today to avoid mortal repercussions. Nor am I fond of immortal concussions, if anyone wants to know.

HAHA. Many happy returns here at H-Fi
k1000smile.gif

Sep 26, 2004 at 2:12 AM Post #26 of 38
I'm sorry to have missed your Birthday scrypt. My profuse retroactive felicitations and much good will and best wishes for the year ahead!!!

Sep 26, 2004 at 1:48 PM Post #27 of 38
Hehe, have a Great belated Birthday O highly literate fellow!
biggrin.gif

Cheers!
580smile.gif

Sep 26, 2004 at 11:54 PM Post #28 of 38
Yes, well, the festivities are over officially, but not in practice. They'll continue into next weekend, when I'll be invited to try absinthe for the very first time with a new friend in White Plains. Yes, I know Emile 45 is the antithesis of an aphrodisiac or anything even somewhat pleasurable, but, Chrysler on a motorized cane, if absinthe was good enough for Baudelaire, Ernest Dowson and Paul Verlaine, then it's good enough for this virtual expatriate. My love of the poet maudite demands as much.

Sep 27, 2004 at 12:29 AM Post #29 of 38
be sure to limit your excursion into the depths to one night or prepare to face a lifelong feeling of remorse.

All the best and have a good night.

Pinkie

Sep 27, 2004 at 3:45 AM Post #30 of 38
Absinthe? How victorian! It reminds me of when i smoked a hookah for the first and only time. I thought, "am i in the roaring twenties? Is this a parlour? " I can't believe cigars are still around, to tell you the truth. IMHO there is no such thing as a classier addiction - absinthe or a crack pipe lead down the same road - to fuzzy synapses, my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back