Happy Birthday Scrypt
Sep 24, 2006 at 4:35 PM Post #31 of 46
Happy Birthday Scrypt!! I know you would have said it more eloquently, and certainly with more words.
biggrin.gif

Sep 29, 2006 at 9:40 PM Post #37 of 46
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

Sep 29, 2006 at 9:45 PM Post #38 of 46
A very happy birthday to one of the best writers I know.

HAPPY B-DAY DUDE!!!!

Sep 29, 2006 at 10:35 PM Post #39 of 46
Happy Birthday, Scrypt. Thank you for another year of jabberwocky in the form of your utterly amazing feats of putting words together for us to read and ponder.

Have a wonderful day, and, do, pray, tell us all about it.

Sep 29, 2006 at 11:04 PM Post #40 of 46
Happy belated birthday. Thanks for making me use my dictionary.
biggrin.gif

Sep 29, 2006 at 11:29 PM Post #41 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by iGig
Happy belated birthday. Thanks for making me use my dictionary.
biggrin.gif

with scrypt, a dictionary won't help you. dude rolls his own words.

Sep 30, 2006 at 12:38 AM Post #42 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter
with scrypt, a dictionary won't help you. dude rolls his own words.

yea, I know what you mean, you foont.
biggrin.gif

Oct 12, 2006 at 8:52 AM Post #43 of 46
"You can easily reach [Le Peschiera Augustea] nowadays by the sea in more than ten minutes from the harbour connected with the Augusto's summer residence by a complicated system of bridges hanging on the sea. In the nimphae-swimming pools, and in the underground channels where the sea water sang, they grew the morays that the oriental priests used for their art of haruspicy [(the divination of the future by means of reading the entrails of worms, eels or one's victims)]." -- Ponz isole Azzurre, a curo e Guiseppe Mazzella (1980)

Oct 12, 2006 at 11:28 AM Post #44 of 46
Not sure how I missed this one... I hope you had a great B-Day Scrypt.
340smile.gif

Oct 12, 2006 at 4:41 PM Post #45 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by scrypt
"You can easily reach [Le Peschiera Augustea] nowadays by the sea in more than ten minutes from the harbour connected with the Augusto's summer residence by a complicated system of bridges hanging on the sea. In the nimphae-swimming pools, and in the underground channels where the sea water sang, they grew the morays that the oriental priests used for their art of haruspicy [(the divination of the future by means of reading the entrails of worms, eels or one's victims)]." -- Ponz isole Azzurre, a curo e Guiseppe Mazzella (1980)

I just imagine Scrypt reading that passage with the level of casual acuity I would exercise when glancing over the sports pages in the Post.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back