Happy Birthday Plainsong!
Dec 31, 2004 at 6:07 PM Post #46 of 56
happy belated birthday plainsong! hope you put on Mixed Up and danced all night long!
tongue.gif

Jan 1, 2005 at 8:26 AM Post #48 of 56
I have now! Thanks everyone, and I'd like to welcome you to the 1st Anniversary of my 29th birthday. That's right, I'm freezing the count at 29!
biggrin.gif

BBQ'd ribs?? Where in Helsinki can you find such a delicacy? No, I'm afraid I have wait until I get home next year, but when I do, I'm going to make up for lost time.
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm sorry it took a while to reply to this thread. First I had a meet to hold, then my bday, and it just kinda runs into new years for one long party.
smily_headphones1.gif

In fact, I do have Mixed Up and yes it did get played.
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks again everybody. It's nice to feel loved.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 1, 2005 at 3:11 PM Post #49 of 56
Hey Plainsong have a happy belated and a Happy New Year to boot!

Cheers!
580smile.gif

Jan 1, 2005 at 8:19 PM Post #50 of 56
I always was amused at the amount of competence and believe in own's ideas Plainsong (along with Morsel) showed. Also she as me has a female dachshund (dachshundess:)) (if I'm not wrong). So, happy Birthday, Plainsong.

Jan 1, 2005 at 10:42 PM Post #51 of 56
I may not always be right, but darnit I believe what I say!
biggrin.gif
Yeah, I have a little wired-hair miniature (if she lost a 1cm around her waist she'd be a kaninchen) named Pixel. She got the cutest coat for Christmas. It's made for those that are long of back, and has the logo "TeckelClub" on the back. It's the cutest thing ever.
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_villain
I always was amused at the amount of competence and believe in own's ideas Plainsong (along with Morsel) showed. Also she as me has a female dachshund (dachshundess:)) (if I'm not wrong). So, happy Birthday, Plainsong.

Jan 2, 2005 at 1:08 AM Post #53 of 56
plainsong: Just on a sidenote, it's quite funny that this type of dog is called "dachshund" in English - 'cause it's obviously a German word, but not one that's actually used over here. We say "Dackel", instead.

Greetings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

P.S.: The plastic ones with their ever-nodding suspended heads are consequently called "Wackeldackel", btw.
wink.gif

Jan 3, 2005 at 6:02 PM Post #55 of 56
Happy Birthday and Happy New Year too.

Jan 6, 2005 at 4:59 AM Post #56 of 56
Dont know how I missed this one... happy birthday plainsong!
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back