Happy Birthday Onix
May 12, 2004 at 11:16 AM Post #17 of 22
smily_headphones1.gif
Happy Birthday, Onix!
smily_headphones1.gif

So, how does it feel to be an old fart* ??

(* a reference to that thread where you thought I was way older than you... even though I'm also only 36.
tongue.gif
)

D.

May 12, 2004 at 7:44 PM Post #19 of 22
Thanks to all of you. Rigth now (May 12th) I am in Venezia with the family, having a mega-blast, after almost loosing my rigth arm in the Paris metro (got stuck in the door and my son was freaked out
eek.gif
) But I am better now, if a bit jet-lagged. Tomorrow, I'll be in Rome and afterwards in Paris and then in London in the Eurotunnel. London was supossed to be our first stop, but things got messy with our reservation and just stayed for a couple of hours. Anyway, Paris and Venezia are the most lovely towns ever and we made a bunch of new friends. In Rome, there are some nice friends also waiting for us, so I can tell you that this vacations have been very good for us.

Anyway, again, thanks for the well wishes. You really know how to make a guys feel special and I can't even begin to tell you how happy you all make me. See ya all soon.

Carlos

orphsmile.gif
biggrin.gif
eggosmile.gif

May 16, 2004 at 1:20 AM Post #22 of 22
dammit man !

I do not know how i missed this and i offer no excuse for the lateness of my best wishes for you on your birthday

So

May you and your family live long and enjoy each moment you have together

my absolutely warmest regards to you on the day of your birth

Rick

BTW-how old ?

You just gotta be gettin' up there into rickmonster territory

Of course i myself plan on living forever and never aging one day past 30
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back