Happy birthday Neil!
Nov 13, 2004 at 1:24 AM Post #16 of 31
who?

I don't know who this Neil fellow is or what he does around here, but I might as well say...

[size=medium]Happy Birthday Jude![/size] I know it's early but what the heck
smily_headphones1.gif

[size=xx-small]happy birthday to Neil too I guess[/size]

Nov 13, 2004 at 3:13 PM Post #18 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by KR...
who?

I don't know who this Neil fellow is or what he does around here, but I might as well say...

Dude, you're talkin' about "root" here... (I'm sittin' here thinking of some mod to KR's title to make him remember me) [evil smile]

Nov 13, 2004 at 3:20 PM Post #19 of 31
Quote:

who?

[size=medium]Happy Birthday Jude![/size] I know it's early but what the heck
smily_headphones1.gif

[size=xx-small]happy birthday to Neil too I guess[/size]

Ummmm...huh? What's this got to do with Jude? Or is this one of those things I'm out of the loup on...

Nov 13, 2004 at 3:20 PM Post #20 of 31
Neil, you look like Jordy LaForge with those can shades in your avvy. Happy B-Day!

Nov 13, 2004 at 5:03 PM Post #25 of 31
Neil, I am so sorry that I missed your birthday. But, I am here for you now.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and thank you for all the work you do around here. You are appreciated.

Nov 13, 2004 at 10:47 PM Post #26 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by 450
Ummmm...huh? What's this got to do with Jude? Or is this one of those things I'm out of the loup on...

It was a joke, LOL!

You see whenever a glitch happens here at Head-Fi and it goes down, Neil always comes to fix it and save the day, and of course everyone here always make threads and posts thanking Jude
smily_headphones1.gif

My post was spoof of that.

Quote:

Dude, you're talkin' about "root" here... (I'm sittin' here thinking of some mod to KR's title to make him remember me) [evil smile]

Hahahahahaa...er....hey...

Nov 14, 2004 at 2:52 PM Post #27 of 31
Hey Neil, have a happy belated and thanks for taking care of us!
biggrin.gif

Cheers!
580smile.gif

Nov 14, 2004 at 3:28 PM Post #28 of 31
Quote:

It was a joke, LOL!

You see whenever a glitch happens here at Head-Fi and it goes down, Neil always comes to fix it and save the day, and of course everyone here always make threads and posts thanking Jude
smily_headphones1.gif

My post was spoof of that.

Oh. Okay...I get it. LOL!

Nov 14, 2004 at 5:08 PM Post #30 of 31
OOPS!! Sorry that I missed this one!!
redface.gif

Happy Birthday Neil, and thanks so much for everything that you do to keep this monkey house running smoothly!!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back