Happy Birthday myself, aka me!
Jul 28, 2004 at 5:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

Alex Altorfer

1000+ Head-Fier
Hey "myself, aka me", have a great birthday! Hope you win that Stax you want as a birthday present.

Cheers,
Alex
580smile.gif

Jul 28, 2004 at 6:48 PM Post #3 of 20
happy birthday to myself.

and a happy birthday to me.
biggrin.gif

Jul 28, 2004 at 7:38 PM Post #4 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Altorfer
Hey "myself, aka me", have a great birthday! Hope you win that Stax you want as a birthday present.

Cheers,
Alex
580smile.gif

NOW the stakes are where they should be! A free Stax at each birthday around here!
biggrin.gif

Jul 29, 2004 at 1:21 AM Post #7 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by lizzardfire
Well, if they run out of stax, I'll take an orpheus combo for my birthday. Since I'm so selfless, ya know.

biggrin.gif
:lol:

Jul 29, 2004 at 1:51 AM Post #8 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Altorfer

Cheers,
Alex
580smile.gif

Hey, Alex, it is a little lame to wish yourself a happy birthday!
icon10.gif
Well, HB anyway.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 29, 2004 at 3:12 AM Post #14 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by daycart1
Hey, Alex, it is a little lame to wish yourself a happy birthday!
icon10.gif
Well, HB anyway.
smily_headphones1.gif

Hehe, I am me, of course, but I'm not myself aka me. Myself aka me is himself aka he whose birthday is on July 28th, whereas my birthday (that's me) was on July 7th. So, to clarify things further, I am not myself today. I am not being myself today. Myself is a 1000+ member whereas I am a 500+ member. Or have I not been myself lately? Huh, certainly I was myself last time I checked in the mirror, but yet I am not myself aka me. Holy Freud! Do I need a psychiatrist?
confused.gif
blink.gif

Cheers,
Alex
580smile.gif

Cogito, ergo sum, sed myself aka me non sum. Nunc, quis sum? Nescio! O caput meum, dolet!
basshead.gif

-Renee Descartes
icon10.gif

Jul 29, 2004 at 4:28 AM Post #15 of 20
Alex Altorfer
HI: How are you? After you go to the shrink to find out who you are. LOL. I would like to wish you a belated Birthday and hope you were you on your Birthday. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back