Happy Birthday john_jcb!
Aug 11, 2009 at 1:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Old Pa

Headphoneus Supremus
Happy Birthday John! You know, John, you deserve a new gun. You've been good and put up with a lot. It's time for a little something for you. Might I suggest something in a caliber you don't have to reload? Some very nice Cooper and Dakota Arms .22LR and .22MAG out there. Very practical calibers. Shoot 'em anywhere. Fine firearms guaranteed to appreciate. Ammunition for either is relatively inexpensive, and there are some interesting new bullet offerings. A fine bed for another really nice scope. Great inexpensive practice for the hunting season.
evil_smiley.gif

Many more in good health!
beerchug.gif

Aug 15, 2009 at 2:00 PM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Pa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Happy Birthday John! You know, John, you deserve a new gun. You've been good and put up with a lot. It's time for a little something for you. Might I suggest something in a caliber you don't have to reload? Some very nice Cooper and Dakota Arms .22LR and .22MAG out there. Very practical calibers. Shoot 'em anywhere. Fine firearms guaranteed to appreciate. Ammunition for either is relatively inexpensive, and there are some interesting new bullet offerings. A fine bed for another really nice scope. Great inexpensive practice for the hunting season.
evil_smiley.gif

Many more in good health!
beerchug.gif

Thanks, Funny I was just thinking about buying another gun. The not having to reload is a good idea as well. I do need the practice as I only shot once last deer season. Got a nice little but tasty buck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back