Happy Birthday, JMedeiros!
Jun 2, 2004 at 4:05 PM Post #17 of 31
Happy Birthday John!
smily_headphones1.gif

And don't forget to congratulate your mom aswell.
Mrs. PX200 is part of the head-fi community too now
biggrin.gif

Have a great day!

Jun 3, 2004 at 2:26 AM Post #22 of 31
Hey, hapy birthday to one of the nicest guys to grace the board. I hope you and your mom have an awesome time together celebrating your day.

Jun 3, 2004 at 2:49 AM Post #23 of 31
Happy Birthday John!!
biggrin.gif

Jun 6, 2004 at 10:38 PM Post #28 of 31
Quote:

Happy Birthday, John. Hope you are having a special day somewhere between New York & Maine.

LOL...thanks guys and gals....that's exactly where I was...on the Grayhound between Bangor and NY on my 50th B'day.

Lisa- My Mom and I celebrated my day on 6/1 by finishing watching The Forsyte Saga Pt 1 and demolishing a box of Cheese-Its and several Diet Mountain Dews
tongue.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
She gave me $20 which I put right toward The Forsyte Saga Pt 2 for us to watch this week..and yes she has become smitten with the PX200s...I think gift giving just got easier LOL.

My "B'day Celebration Day" in NY on 6/3 went great...got my haircut from my favorite Russian cutter (maybe my last) as I will officially be out of NY July 1, picked up tourist brochures for my cousin Ed who I am bringing down with me on 6/19 for his vacation and my final packing trip. Then treated myself to my fave Tex Mex and went home happy. Spend all day Friday shipping stuff and got back last night at about 7 pooped but happy.

I got everything accomplished in NYC I needed to and then some.

And that Panny LA95, Archos Jukebox (I know Austin...hanging my head in shame
smily_headphones1.gif
and PX200s kept me entertained the 10 hours each way.
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks to all for the kind Birthday wishes and even more for the good wishes to Mom.

John

PS..and I was able to give JMTs Pimeta a full 100 hour burnin while away...bliss-o-rama!

Jun 6, 2004 at 11:08 PM Post #29 of 31
Happy Birthday John...!!!! Have a good one.....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jun 6, 2004 at 11:43 PM Post #30 of 31
Hey John, happy birthday!! I must have missed this somehow. Hope it turned out tobe one of your best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back