Happy Birthday Ia-- er, I mean lan!!!!!
Jul 16, 2007 at 4:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

jjcha

Headphoneus Supremus
Happy birthday man!

Just wanted to say how great it's been knowing you, from when I was out in Tokyo and early SA5k days to being here now in NYC! Have a great day and hope it's a good one for you!

Best,

-Jason

Jul 16, 2007 at 4:33 PM Post #2 of 26
Happy BDay Lan! Now get crackin' on my computer! *whichaw!*

Jul 16, 2007 at 4:35 PM Post #3 of 26
Happy Birthday Lan!
340smile.gif

Jul 16, 2007 at 5:41 PM Post #9 of 26
Have an awesome birthday Lan! It's been great knowing you in my head-fi journey and having the benefit of your handiwork on some of my gear.

Hope you are doing something fun to celebrate!

Jul 16, 2007 at 11:23 PM Post #13 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oski /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have an awesome birthday Lan! It's been great knowing you in my head-fi journey and having the benefit of your handiwork on some of my gear.

Hope you are doing something fun to celebrate!

Hey Noo Yawk Crew! When Lan and Jahn are in NYC and available at the same time, we should assemble the posse with those 2 good 'ol boys at Jahn's Ice Cream Parlor in Queens and order up "The Kitchen Sink". Me and Jahn just mentioned it yesterday -- and so there ye are.

Gosh Darn -- Lan's got 2 wild parties goin' on in 2 threads. Soo-perrrr.

And, yeah -- I forgot the birthday song in t'other thread, so here's the NYC Posse sanging it:

roy-rogers-Sings-Gtr.jpg

Lan's real fancy birthday art is in that other thread, but here's a l'il 'ol reminder of that historical institution …they sure haven't gotten enuf press in a long while…:

LansBdayJahns071607_5h.jpg

Yeah, I ripped this off from my own b-day art for Jahn — but what could be more appropriate?

Jul 16, 2007 at 11:39 PM Post #14 of 26
Hmm I always thought it was "EYE - AY - EN," not "EL - AY - EN," but oh well. I'll probably still keep calling him "ian"
tongue.gif

Happy birthday again
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back