Happy Birthday fureshi!!!
Nov 7, 2005 at 3:10 PM Post #17 of 21
Hooboy, we do NOT want to get into a *post your GF/Wife* mode! I smell future "schweet maunster"-level disasters awaiting! That aside, have a great B-Day!
icon10.gif

Nov 7, 2005 at 7:28 PM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by ymlccc
Happy B-Day man!!!
eggosmile.gif

BTW, you should be consider yourself lucky... now you got one more valid reason...
evil_smiley.gif

One more valid reason to get new cans? "Honey, It's my birthday, and we got you that beagle puppy for your birthday, and I'm just sayin', since that puppy chewed up my SA5K, would you mind if i bought myself some K701s to replace em instead of going out to celebrate for dinner tonite?"
evil_smiley.gif

Nov 7, 2005 at 9:22 PM Post #20 of 21
like whoa, how did you know our conversation?
blink.gif

actually jahn, i've been learning from you...buy buy buy and then hide hide hide...actually our conversation went something like this:

her: are those new headphones???

me: what? uh...you mean these that i'm using right now?

her: yeah, i've never seen those before and they're made of wood

me: of course you have, these are those limited edition ones

her: i thought they were called hf1 but those you're using say rs1 on them

me: are you sure you're remembering correctly baby?

her: i could've sworn they said hf1 and they were plastic

me: nope, they're rs1's.

her: oh okay...

note to self, keep hf1 at the office, phew dodged a big bullet there.
tongue.gif

Nov 7, 2005 at 9:41 PM Post #21 of 21
Ah the old "Hide in Plain Sight!" Indeed it's better to do that then to actually hide something. I made that mistake when I had the STAX in a case on my desk - I took it out last night and hung it up and she said "ANOTHER NEW CAN??" She totally didn't believe that I had it before! What got me in trouble is that she's used to seeing 2 cans on the stand, not 3 (the SR325i was the new addition, which she didn't "see" for a month now hehe). It's best to just leave everything out, so you can say "it's been hanging there for months, it's not new!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back