halloween south park
Nov 1, 2006 at 11:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

NotoriousBIG_PJ

Step 1: Plug power cable into wall. Step 2: Plug other end of power cable into....umm.... Step 0.5: Order something to power with power cable.
Who else watched the halloween south park? Hehe.

Biggie Smalls.

Nov 2, 2006 at 12:02 AM Post #2 of 20
Not that great, really. My favorite halloween special was when Kenny became a zombie and everyone kept calling it pinkeye. The ending was classic. "Oh my God, I killed Kenny!" "You person!"

Nov 2, 2006 at 12:06 AM Post #4 of 20
It wasn't that good, the whole season so far has been blah. Now the episode with the satanic woodland animals, that was messed up.

Nov 2, 2006 at 12:48 AM Post #5 of 20
I want some acura cake.
tongue.gif

Nov 2, 2006 at 1:03 AM Post #7 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
It wasn't that good, the whole season so far has been blah. Now the episode with the satanic woodland animals, that was messed up.

I'd take the Satanic Woodland Animals to that halloween episode. They should farking apologize.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Nov 2, 2006 at 3:06 AM Post #9 of 20
I really didn't like that episode. I never thought the Satan character was that funny. It is funnier to see the actors that are in hell though. I got tired of Satan in the South Park movie. I loved last week's episode with Cartman as Dog the bounty hunter though.

Nov 2, 2006 at 4:00 AM Post #10 of 20
Biggie sm-.... DAMN i can't do it, I'm too scared

Nov 2, 2006 at 6:07 AM Post #11 of 20
make love not warcraft is still my favorite of the episodes. "More HotPockets!", "Baffroom, Baffroom","How do you kill one who has know life?", "Do you play world of warcraft?...No I have a life","You can save the World....of Warcraft"

Nov 2, 2006 at 6:26 AM Post #12 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by wanderman
make love not warcraft is still my favorite of the episodes. "More HotPockets!", "Baffroom, Baffroom","How do you kill one who has know life?", "Do you play world of warcraft?...No I have a life","You can save the World....of Warcraft"

You better ABX your spelling and grammar.
wink.gif

Nov 2, 2006 at 4:06 PM Post #13 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by wanderman

"i play hello kitty island adventure!"

Nov 2, 2006 at 9:12 PM Post #14 of 20
Redshifter you should stay on post 6,666. ^^

I actually posted to this thread before I even finished watching half the episode. You know with our very own Borat becoming famous, I wanted some of that.
wink.gif

Biggie Smalls.

Nov 2, 2006 at 9:17 PM Post #15 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamemako
Not that great, really. My favorite halloween special was when Kenny became a zombie and everyone kept calling it pinkeye. The ending was classic. "Oh my God, I killed Kenny!" "You person!"

"Pink Eye" was on last night.

Kenny munch braaaaiiiins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back