Halloween Costumes (post your pictures)
Oct 29, 2005 at 9:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Gopher

Member of the Trade: LampizatOr Audio
I was thinking up ideas for a fun/creative non-audio thread and came up with the idea of costumes. There are quite a few creative head-fiers out there and I'm wondering what you all are wearing for halloween/have been wearing to parties?

n20611733_2247.jpg

If its not obvious I'm the incredible hulk and my buddy was Hakmed from Team America.

Oct 30, 2005 at 6:22 AM Post #2 of 9
hmm... it appears the link to my picture isn't working as I thought it was... I'll have to remedy that tomorrow.

None-the-less, I know you guys have started the festivities. Break out the pics!

Nov 1, 2005 at 1:40 AM Post #4 of 9
I put my hair in a topknot and wore a bathrobe with a plastic sword. I don't have any pictures, but my friends do, maybe they'll e-mail one to me to post.

Nov 1, 2005 at 6:01 AM Post #5 of 9
I went as a drug dealer from a Quinten Tarrentino movie. Sorry, no picks.

Biggie.

Nov 1, 2005 at 6:07 AM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gopher
I was thinking up ideas for a fun/creative non-audio thread and came up with the idea of costumes. There are quite a few creative head-fiers out there and I'm wondering what you all are wearing for halloween/have been wearing to parties?

n20611733_2247.jpg

If its not obvious I'm the incredible hulk and my buddy was Hakmed from Team America.

u gotta make that yer new avatar man

Nov 1, 2005 at 6:34 AM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gopher

Heh, I was the Hulk like 5 years ago. How did the body paint hold up? I love the Hulk, it's like every year you always seem to run into _one_ guy that does it, so it's not too common yet always seems like a great idea - cause the one dude that does it gets good attention. But the whole mass peeling thing after a couple hours was a big doh! moment in my Halloween scrapbook.
biggrin.gif

Nov 1, 2005 at 5:25 PM Post #9 of 9
captainplanet.jpg

Captain planet...
The costume came out decent considering how little effort and money I spent on it. I also had 2 planeteers. There were supposed to be more, but it didn't work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back