Half Life Alyx
Apr 24, 2024 at 9:14 PM Post #17 of 20
LOL, I guess my comments doesn't reflect that I've played it. I've played it on VR, and it was the best VR experience I've ever had! It's quite amazing. Not for those get motion sickness with VR however.

I wish there was more VR games like Alyx.

Yeah can't agree more! I think it's an excellent VR game. The atmosphere in the scenes is really well done, there's a part about Jeff, when it bursts through the door into the elevator, it genuinely had my heart racing.

But what I find particularly good about this game is that (as someone who's usually too scared to play horror games), despite being a horror game, it doesn't rely on jump scares to frighten players.

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:21 AM Post #18 of 20
Yeah can't agree more! I think it's an excellent VR game. The atmosphere in the scenes is really well done, there's a part about Jeff, when it bursts through the door into the elevator, it genuinely had my heart racing.

But what I find particularly good about this game is that (as someone who's usually too scared to play horror games), despite being a horror game, it doesn't rely on jump scares to frighten players.
Although I didn't think Alyx was scary, I'm not into horror scares, but I've played too many great horror games that I can name on top of my head. I think one VR that would be great at giving good scares would be Resident Evil 7, which I'm too chicken for.

May 2, 2024 at 3:23 AM Post #19 of 20
Bought the meta quest 3 and went straight to this game and got motion sickness. I got upset because it started well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back