Half Life 2 & Episode One Giveaway!
Nov 22, 2008 at 6:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

jilgiljongiljing

Headphoneus Supremus
Well folks I loaded up steam recently after a long time and happen to have an extra copy of Half Life 2 and Episode One (sorry no Episode Two
smily_headphones1.gif
) for the PC and I want to give it away (via Steam) all in the spirit of the holiday season!

You are only eligible if you HAVEN'T played the game/games you want. You can also choose to give it to someone else you know, please state that in your reply.

Only one rule:
In your replies, type the game you want "Half Life 2" or "Episode One". If u havent played either, no problem put in both!

Also, since its head-fi, type
"Head-fi Rocks"
without quotes in BOLD.

Those who followed these simple steps will be eligible and on thursday I will pick a random winner and send an email through steam with the Gift.

Cheers to all, Have a great holiday!

PR

PS:The original Half Life is on sale on Steam for 1$, so if you have been away in the himalayas, or stuck in some rain forest for the past decade or so and don't know what Half Life is, you might want to jump in on one of the greatest games of all time, start with the 1$ classic and then play HL2 and EP One.

Nov 22, 2008 at 7:16 AM Post #3 of 11
Head-fi Rocks

Half-Life 2 amd Episode 1

Nov 22, 2008 at 4:06 PM Post #6 of 11
Head-fi Rocks

Half-Life 2 and Episode 1

Nov 22, 2008 at 11:06 PM Post #8 of 11
Head-fi Rocks

Episode One.

Loved playing through HL2 and recently upgraded processors and video cards so having a new game will give me something to do over Thanksgiving break besides study for finals.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 27, 2008 at 9:52 AM Post #10 of 11
Hope I'm not too late..

Head-fi Rocks

Episode One.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back