Hairstyles!
Mar 23, 2007 at 4:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 49

sebascrub

500+ Head-Fier
Or I guess, more accurately, length. I was just curious, Head-fi being made up of a primarily male demographic, what kind of hair-length is being sported these days. I myself have long-ish hair - it's really curly so you can't tell, but when I stretch it down, it hits my shoulders in the back - I have kind of Hendrix curls now, but I really want to have Slash-locks. It seems to me that guys wearing long hair is out of style (the amount of times I've been mistaken for a girl....jeeez, just cause I'm skinny and long haired) and most guys are sporting a more fashionable, more professional looking cut, or the Joe Dude crew cut. Anyways, long hair or short hair for you guys?

PS: Hair has to be the most fascinating aspect of fashion, ever. You can immediately tell almost anything from someone's hair.

Mar 23, 2007 at 5:02 AM Post #2 of 49
buzz cutt for me, short sideburns. No grattle that way
rs1smile.gif
I'd grow it long though if I weren't folically challenged

Mar 23, 2007 at 5:18 AM Post #5 of 49
I used to wear short spikes for awhile... but now I'm in the realm of "asian-bishie" hair. (mid-long-ish, it's mainly to hide the huge scars on the upper sides of my face)

Mar 23, 2007 at 5:57 AM Post #10 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by blinx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
haha if you weren't my friend you'd get a unhappy pm right now :p

Of course I would. That's what emo's do
tongue.gif

To contribute to the thread, I have long, straight-ish hair. Its a tad past my shoulders. For some reason, people think I have a "surfer dude" hair cut
confused.gif

Mar 23, 2007 at 6:03 AM Post #11 of 49
lol his hair isn't dyed black.

I'm just too lazy to get my hair cut often, it used to go past my eyes but with recent trims it seems to have found a way to curl at the tips and get out of my eyes. It's like it adapted. I'd say average length is ~ 5 inches for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back