had to settle for a700s
May 27, 2008 at 12:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

nff

100+ Head-Fier
well today i ordered my a700s . because aparently the a900 is discontinued... go figure. no im not buying off the net so i am paying a little more. aparently everybody is going to the m50s for studios thats why AT discontinued them..? im quite peeved.
i had a very long discussion with the guy and theres nothing he could do about it. i was almoast tempted to get beyer dt770's but i have no amp and canot be bothered to purchase one for more than the cans are worth.

so i guess i should be geting a call from fuzz in 1-2 weeks eather saying backordered or some other mishapp. shipping is like that. grr i hate post.

well i guess i will wait patiently for the call.... or impatiently

ps i have no way of ordering online so dont sugest that. and i live in canada for clarification.

May 27, 2008 at 12:36 AM Post #2 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by nff /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well today i ordered my a700s . because aparently the a900 is discontinued... go figure. no im not buying off the net so i am paying a little more. aparently everybody is going to the m50s for studios thats why AT discontinued them..? im quite peeved.
i had a very long discussion with the guy and theres nothing he could do about it. i was almoast tempted to get beyer dt770's but i have no amp and canot be bothered to purchase one for more than the cans are worth.

so i guess i should be geting a call from fuzz in 1-2 weeks eather saying backordered or some other mishapp. shipping is like that. grr i hate post.

well i guess i will wait patiently for the call.... or impatiently

ps i have no way of ordering online so dont sugest that. and i live in canada for clarification.

Sorry but both are in stock here, did you ask them?

May 27, 2008 at 12:44 AM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

ps i have no way of ordering online so dont sugest that.

like yea as i said before not buying on the net and i have no way of geting to one of their stores. it sucks i know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back