HA-INFO U2 PLUS DAC
Jul 1, 2015 at 4:46 AM Post #46 of 48

Tried it with the driver.. No go! However i was told it should to 24/96 through a phone. It matches quite good with high impedance headphones. Sounds good as a dac only as well. Don´t know how it stacks up to the Fiio E10k, never heard that unit with my own ears but i see the response is quite different. 

Through a phone.. Do you mean via OTG cable? Therefore is a software problem, potentially the DAC could handle 24/96, right?

Jul 1, 2015 at 5:33 PM Post #47 of 48
  Through a phone.. Do you mean via OTG cable? Therefore is a software problem, potentially the DAC could handle 24/96, right?

Yeah through OTG, i think the Dac chip can handle 24/96 otherwise penonaudio ( where i bought it from ) would not have listed it as such. I have come to a rest with "high res" audio since i don´t hear any difference between 320 and flac. Therefore i have not looked in to it all that much.

Jul 3, 2015 at 4:41 AM Post #48 of 48
  Yeah through OTG, i think the Dac chip can handle 24/96 otherwise penonaudio ( where i bought it from ) would not have listed it as such. I have come to a rest with "high res" audio since i don´t hear any difference between 320 and flac. Therefore i have not looked in to it all that much.

You are right! The difference is quite low.. I'am annoyed only because i can't reach 24bit and get the full dynamic range with the movies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back