H10 20gb Question
Nov 3, 2005 at 3:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

jgarcia408

New Head-Fier
Can anyone tell me if the iRiver h10 20gb version has a drag and drop function or do you have to use sync software? My little brother is about to buy one and he wants to know so I told him I would try to find out. He also wants know if he puts songs on the player from his laptop, can he then take the songs off the player and put them on his work computer? There is one last question, can anyone tell me if the battery is replaceable, and if not how long does it last? I would really appreciate any information anyone here can give me.

Thanks a lot.

John

Nov 10, 2005 at 8:55 AM Post #2 of 7
do you mean the iRiver h320? afaik the h10 only comes in 5 and 6 gb models

the h300 series are drag and drop (well i know the australia ones are anyway), but the bettery is an internal rechargable - don't know how hard it is to replace.

for anymore questions have a look at mystic river - it's an iriver forum.

hope that helps

Nov 10, 2005 at 9:32 AM Post #3 of 7
The H10 also comes in 20GB. As far as I know, its drag and drop, just like the 5/6GB H10's.

Nov 10, 2005 at 7:51 PM Post #5 of 7
as a 20GB player, the H10 really isn't all that good compared to other 20GB+ plus players, including iRiver's own H100 and H300's. as a 5/6GB player it is pretty nice

as for the topic questions, I belive that by default, it's drag and drop or iriver plus for international versions, or WMP10 for US versions. think it might be possible to do drag and drop through explorer, but not sure

as for the battery, the 5/6GB models are replaceable, but I don't think the 20GB one is (basing that off of no batteries for the 20GB model being sold on iriveramerica.com)

Nov 11, 2005 at 2:59 PM Post #6 of 7
Reading the paper today, the Iriver H10 20GB is available at JB Hi-fi for $397.

Agree with others tho, probably the other 20GB players may be better. Lovin my H340 still!

Nov 12, 2005 at 6:20 PM Post #7 of 7
Well my brother got a H10 20gb player. He really likes it. I gave him the info about the drag and drop and it is correct. He says it can also sync up with Windows Media Players 10 to transfer music, which is nice since her uses WMP10. Unfortunately, the battery doesnt seem to be replaceable, which worries him. He got the 20gb version because he was able to get a brand new one for $150 through a friend that gets a discount because he works for iRiver. Anyways, thanks for the info folks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back