Guys it's been 1 YEAR..I'm back
Mar 10, 2010 at 9:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

gdl357

100+ Head-Fier
Well I now have the need for an MP3 more than ever. I still have my great sounding almost new Samsung YP-T10.

I Have a pair of Sennheiser PX100 but this time I am looking for some IEM. I hate the way my ears sweat with teh 100's.

I want to spend up to $150.00 and I will be listening to Hip Hop and Dance music. I like lots of ear shattering highs. but not to crazy about killer deep bass...it annoys me.

Also, looking at the sony players and was wondering if they sound good. Should I upgrade my mp3 to something else. I am after great sound...2gb is enough for me so memory is second..

Mar 10, 2010 at 9:36 AM Post #3 of 8
Mar 10, 2010 at 9:44 AM Post #4 of 8
There are quite a number of good sounding DAP out there really...I am also in search of a better DAP to replace my iPhone 3G, but just browse through several pages within the Portable Source Gear I am pretty sure you are able to update yourself in less than 2 hours.

By the way, starting a similar thread in Portable Source Gear is a better choice I think. And remember to state your budget, sound preferance, what format (FLAC, mp3, APE...) are you using with most of your music.

Mar 10, 2010 at 10:03 AM Post #6 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by kunalraiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hippo VB and Sansa Clip +

Hi and thx. I was reading about the sensa Clip +, but I see a 4gb and an 8gb...do they have the same sound quality?

Thx

Mar 10, 2010 at 10:07 AM Post #7 of 8
3GS FTW...

Mar 10, 2010 at 10:24 AM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by gdl357 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi and thx. I was reading about the sensa Clip +, but I see a 4gb and an 8gb...do they have the same sound quality?

They are quite literally identical save for the flash memory chip. So yes, they sound the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back