Guys, i need some help
Aug 21, 2007 at 12:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ZackP

500+ Head-Fier
Ok, I am looking for possibly buying a new set of headphones.

I have the ety er-4p, but i really want to try the AT ES-7, many love it, sounds like it has my kind of sound sig. And since i can get it for $107 i think it is a good deal. What i dislike about my ety's is that they dont give my metal music that jaw dropping sound i want. Will i experience a good change, would the AT's be worth the $100?

Aug 21, 2007 at 5:24 AM Post #3 of 5
what do you mean by jaw dropping sound? clarity and sparkle? then yes they will (from what i read)

if you want thundering bass, stay away!

Aug 21, 2007 at 5:31 AM Post #4 of 5
I own the es7's and I love them. I don't personally listen to metal much anymore, so I can't really describe how they sound with that genre of music for you. The closest to metal that I listen to on these headphones is steel attack, symphony x, and within temptation. I'll tell you that those bands sound great on the es7's. They are very clear and energetic sounding headphones, and their bass is very satisfying to me. I wouldn't describe it as thunderous, but it is definitely quick punchy. Listening to rock/electronic/hip hop music on the es7's definitely are more pleasing to my ears than listening with my hd555/ksc75/marshmallows. The es7's were most definitely worth the $100 I paid for them, and I'm sure you will be very happy with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back