Guys i need help regarding the weight of these Headphones. . . . . .
Jun 7, 2013 at 1:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Boeing777

New Head-Fier

I am currently thinking of purchasing German Maestro GMP 8.35D Headphones or Sennheiser HD25 II Professional Headphones(Full version)or a set of Parrot Ziks(I know totally different)what i need to know which of these is the lightest in terms of weight therefore not overbearingly heavy on the head,also will the Senns and German Maestro benefit from amping via a Fiio E7K Andes when used with an Ipod Touch 2G or Iphone 5?Thankyou in advance and have a great weekend wishing You all many hours of happy listening!

Jun 7, 2013 at 1:57 PM Post #2 of 3
If we are talking about comfort (GMP vs Sennhs) the German maestro wins, i've never felt they were heavy on my head. The HD-25 I II clamping force is uncomfortable for some users (specially big heads)
That's my personal experience. 

Jun 7, 2013 at 3:05 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:
If we are talking about comfort (GMP vs Sennhs) the German maestro wins, i've never felt they were heavy on my head. The HD-25 I II clamping force is uncomfortable for some users (specially big heads)
That's my personal experience. 

Danke Mein Friend FC Bayern were absolutely awesome this season many congratulations for their deserved success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back