Gustard U12 signed drivers?
Nov 16, 2016 at 7:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

TitaniumDust

100+ Head-Fier
I really hate to start a new topic for this question, but the Gustard U12 thread was closed quite a while ago and any links I have come across no longer work.  Anyways...

With Windows 10 Anniversary update, you are no longer able to permanently bypass signed driver enforcement.  I now have to use the "Shift+Restart" method every time I reboot, I mean *every* time.  Does anyone know of any signed drivers for the U12?  Or does anyone have another workaround?  My only hope as of right now is that generic USB class 2 drivers will be released by Microsoft, but it seems this isn't happening for at least several months.  Thanks for any help or guidance.

Mar 31, 2017 at 10:18 PM Post #2 of 2
I bought a Gustard U12 and have the Windows 10 preview build of the creators update.  No issues at all.  The version below includes an excellent ASIO driver too!  Can you google for this exact phrase?: "XMOS-Stereo-USB-Audio-Class2-Driver-3033_v3.34.0.exe"

If a moderator is ok with it, I can upload my copy here.  Less than 1.5 MB.

Quote:
  I really hate to start a new topic for this question, but the Gustard U12 thread was closed quite a while ago and any links I have come across no longer work.  Anyways...

With Windows 10 Anniversary update, you are no longer able to permanently bypass signed driver enforcement.  I now have to use the "Shift+Restart" method every time I reboot, I mean *every* time.  Does anyone know of any signed drivers for the U12?  Or does anyone have another workaround?  My only hope as of right now is that generic USB class 2 drivers will be released by Microsoft, but it seems this isn't happening for at least several months.  Thanks for any help or guidance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back