Gustard DAC-X12 Owners
Nov 26, 2015 at 3:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

GCTD

100+ Head-Fier

I need help with finding the drivers for Gustard DAC-X12 because the CD that it came with was damaged, plus, I can't find a suitable Xmos driver for this dac online. Gustard doesn't seem to have a website at all and I don't know if the Xmox drivers I've been trying out are compatible, and, or using the DAC to it's fullest potential. I've already contacted Massdrop for support but I may not get a response from them for weeks to come it seems.

Here's how you can help me, if you too have a Gustard DAC-X12, would you be so kind as to rip the mini CD into an .ISO format and share the file to me? Otherwise, show me a link to the proper driver for this DAC. 

Please and thank you.

Feb 18, 2016 at 8:28 AM Post #2 of 4
Here's how you can help me, if you too have a Gustard DAC-X12, would you be so kind as to rip the mini CD into an .ISO format and share the file to me? Otherwise, show me a link to the proper driver for this DAC. 

Please and thank you.

Hi, GCTD

I have Gustard DAC-X10. If the problem still exists you can download the driver I've got with the DAC   fom OneDrive:
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=852DC9377A3CA3C1!1013&authkey=!AB13vPiGRgUUKNk&ithint=file%2crar

Feb 27, 2016 at 12:04 AM Post #3 of 4
Mar 23, 2016 at 1:42 PM Post #4 of 4
I was considering the Gustard X12, but had some questions about the customer server and support. 

Can you guys please provide some details on your experience with Warranty/driver support? 

I was planning to buy the XMOS USB controller version, will this version work with any XMOS USB driver/ is there a unified driver for XMOS or do you have to rely on Gustard to provide them? 
Also, any experience with long term reliability of this DAC? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back