Guild Wars 2
May 14, 2012 at 7:18 PM Post #16 of 52
No they started with open betas and stress tests. No NDA here, everyone who pre-purchased the game can play (and make screens/videos etc).

May 15, 2012 at 7:48 AM Post #17 of 52
Played a little during the stress test, then the game crashed. I sent in the error report, and then did something else.

May 15, 2012 at 11:52 AM Post #18 of 52
I played for a few hours, finishing the two areas I had not visited before and trying to find a few more bugs. Thankfully, I did not experience any problems in the stress test.

Jun 29, 2012 at 7:18 PM Post #20 of 52
Release date: 28 August!

Jul 11, 2012 at 10:21 AM Post #24 of 52
Another beta weekend starting on the 20th! Can't wait to get some more time with this game, only had the few hours during the last stress test.

My buddy took some video of Engineer PvP for those interested:

Jul 11, 2012 at 10:33 AM Post #25 of 52
I'm probably in the minority but i was dissatisfied with gw2. The controls felt clunky, not smooth and responsive. Game Play was weird... It went from too easy to too hard within one quest. Graphics were okay. Story line seemed good. I canceled my preorder for now. I thought from what I was reading that this was exactly the game I was looking for. Who knows, I may give it a go again because I'm a sucker.

Jul 13, 2012 at 9:28 PM Post #26 of 52
I'm not even checking out the steamsale. All I want is GW2.

Jul 30, 2012 at 6:50 PM Post #28 of 52
I'm mildly excited for it. My brother has it pre-ordered and has played the betas. I've only played a few hours on his account and really enjoy it. I'm definitely picking it up day 1 though. It's going to be in a class of it own for a very long time. It's such a polished game, I don't think any other MMO will touch it for awhile in terms of being creative and fun.

Jul 31, 2012 at 12:19 AM Post #29 of 52
Quote:
I'm mildly excited for it. My brother has it pre-ordered and has played the betas. I've only played a few hours on his account and really enjoy it. I'm definitely picking it up day 1 though. It's going to be in a class of it own for a very long time. It's such a polished game, I don't think any other MMO will touch it for awhile in terms of being creative and fun.

Don't forget you get a 3 day head start if you pre-order!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back