GSP Solo
Jul 14, 2004 at 7:40 PM Post #4 of 4
Had a few days with a Solo with Sr325s and I can strongly recommend the amp. I got in touch with Graham Slee a few days ago and he very kindly offered to let me have one he'd built the day before. Living just 20 miles from him he invited me round Saturday morning to pick it up at his home. What a nice bloke. Genuine, extremely knowledgeable, keen and it struck me how dedicated he is in build and sound quality. The construction quality is second to none. I can only compare the sound against an X-Can v2 and v3 and there is no comparison. After only 3 days I have deep deep solid bass, even with the Grados. Detail, wide soundstage, depth and most of all musical. My Hd650's broke and for some reason there are supply problems in the UK. I wasn't prepared to wait for them to be returned to Sennheiser for repair to swapped them for the SR325s. Glad I did. With a Creek CD50 Mk2, the Solo, they sound fantastic on all types of music. It's a plus also when you know how much care has gone into the product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back