Grr now I'm having problems with MY Zen Micro
Feb 7, 2005 at 1:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

snukster

Head-Fier
Okay so I tried updating the firmware to 2.10, no problem. I did that at my sister's house and when I tried to plug in my Zen into my computer to upload songs again, Windows didn't recognize it. So I repeatedly installed/uninstalled the drivers (downloading the driver and using the cd-rom) but it still wouldn't recognize my Zen. So I put it in rescue mode to reload the firmware and now whenever I turn it on, it says firmware problem. Sorry if this has already been answered by I searched through the forums and didn't find anything. So how di I get out of rescue mode and then make my computer recognize my Zen???

Feb 7, 2005 at 2:52 AM Post #2 of 8
Anyone?
frown.gif

Feb 7, 2005 at 3:25 AM Post #3 of 8
What version did you have on there before you updated to 2.10?

I heard that version 2.10 is still a beta version, so that might be why you are having problems.

Just keep it on the earlier version of the firmware. I kept mine on the 1.01.03 firmware and never had a problem with it.

Feb 7, 2005 at 3:32 AM Post #4 of 8
I had 1.03 but I wanted to sync it with WMP10 and the older v2 didn't work. Now it's stuck on recue mode and everytime I restart it, it says "firmware problen". Plus, my computer won't recognize it so I can't even download 1.3!

Feb 7, 2005 at 6:29 AM Post #7 of 8
wow. i've been thinking about your problem and this one stumps me. i say wait a few days and see if anyone can help but if no one can, i think you need to send it back. try asking the dits at creative. they can be somewhat helpful sometimes and at this point i would say you need all the help you can get so try that and see what happens.
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back