Griffing PowerDock & Fuze question
Oct 5, 2009 at 5:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

namiSWAN

Banned
Hey guys. I finnaly got that dock but wondering what adapter I have to use ? I mean the small rubber things that came with it, the Fuze will be used with Leather case or silicone case when docked if it's important

Oct 5, 2009 at 10:49 PM Post #3 of 8
L3000.gif
, I contacted Griffin suppot , 3-5 bussines day thei'll respond.
But as I think the dock connectors shound sit in the same angle, or a least the players connector, i know that cases add some mm to the player so ill check when i got them
biggrin.gif
, and maybe the middle one be perfect without any user interuption ,aka mod
icon10.gif

Oct 6, 2009 at 12:44 AM Post #4 of 8
I think the issue is that it is a discontinued product and wasn't designed to fit the fuze, specificially. Thus, there is no pad that fits exactly. It really doesn't matter much, the connector holds the player just fine.

Oct 7, 2009 at 8:08 AM Post #6 of 8
Any suggestions?, Griiffin support team still not send me answer but opend "Support ticket" @ 10.05.2009 (take 3-5 business days), but maybe anyone here use that dock ? & btw maybe there is special adapter made dor Fuze that thay could send me? coz why the support page syas it compatible with player like "Connect" & "Fuze", actually what dimesion the Fuze got in relation to other Sansa models ? (I think it much thiner of all other models, is it?)

Oct 7, 2009 at 9:04 AM Post #7 of 8
Griffin dock has been discontinued before the launch of Fuze, so there isn't any 'adapter' made for it. You can use any of the adapter as long as it gives a bit of support on the player back, or pick one that is the closest. For Fuze with silicone case, pick the largest one. As long as you are careful, you don't even need to use any of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back