Greetings!
Apr 11, 2016 at 7:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Galahad Prog

New Head-Fier
Hi, this is my first post here. I'm a mature progger at heart, but love classic rock and new wave. Some of my favorite bands are Genesis, Yes, Rush, Kansas, Tull, Devo, etc etc. I'm not a big headphone user (yet) and just bought a Fiio X3. It's cool, but I'm so frustrated on how to get music onto the device. I bought a new pair of fones to use with it, so I am very anxious to get started. This site looks very nice, I will be posting as much as possible. Take care! How do I fill in my profile? Thanks!

Apr 11, 2016 at 8:34 PM Post #2 of 7
  Hi, this is my first post here. I'm a mature progger at heart, but love classic rock and new wave. Some of my favorite bands are Genesis, Yes, Rush, Kansas, Tull, Devo, etc etc. I'm not a big headphone user (yet) and just bought a Fiio X3. It's cool, but I'm so frustrated on how to get music onto the device. I bought a new pair of fones to use with it, so I am very anxious to get started. This site looks very nice, I will be posting as much as possible. Take care! How do I fill in my profile? Thanks!

Welcome to HeadFi,sorry about your wallet.
Youre a progger and dont list Opeth as a fav.....for shame.

I think you have to be a member for a certain amount of time and make enough posts before the option to edit profile and use the classified ads is allowed.

Apr 11, 2016 at 8:46 PM Post #3 of 7

As for getting music on the Fiio just drop and drop to the device in Explorer or Finder pretty simple.

Apr 12, 2016 at 12:40 PM Post #4 of 7
I've tried every thing I know to get music on the Fiio, it just won't let me drag and drop. My $200 paperweight is starting to bother me. It can't be THAT hard to load toons on it, I just haven't quite got the right key to open it up so to speak.

And I do like Opeth, they are just not one of my favorites!

Apr 12, 2016 at 4:41 PM Post #5 of 7
Mac or Windows or Linux ?

Apr 14, 2016 at 8:19 AM Post #6 of 7
I have a Dell laptop running windows 7. I put a cd in the drive and try to drag and drop the songs into the Fiio, but it gives me that red "no" symbol when I try to do this. Very frustrating. I must be missing a step or something? Thanks!

Apr 14, 2016 at 10:53 AM Post #7 of 7
I rip my cd's first and then drop then on the X1 drive prolly drive E: on your system unless you have you drive partioned differently .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back