Greetings, new here, and have questions about the DarkVoice 336SE, and Little Dot+
May 1, 2016 at 6:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Shasari

New Head-Fier
Hi there,

New to the forum. Been an audiophile all my life. Having just found it whilst searching for articles discussing recommended tubes for the DarkVoice 336 SE which delivers Tuesday. Glad such a forum exists. I own a Little Dot+ and assume that is a hybrid amp. Pls correct me if I am wrong

Question about the DarkVoice 336SE and the LittleDot+: has anyone replaced the glaring blue LED with one of another color? I looked at some photos of the DarkVoice 336 and it /seems/ easy, but I would like to hear from others who have done so - I'm no stranger to a soldering iron. If you have, is there any specific type of LED I want to buy (size, voltage etc)? I want to replace with a red LED as I use my amps sometimes during the night, and the blue light is far too bright.

Again, thanks for this forum.

Dave (AKA Shasari)

Jul 22, 2018 at 1:32 AM Post #2 of 2
Old post, but was looking for help to replace it however. Maybe with a white one.

This problem partly solved itself for me as the blue light went out by it self after 6 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back