Greetings from down here to my peeps in the Noble thread
Dec 5, 2015 at 11:11 PM Post #558 of 1,565
Dec 6, 2015 at 4:10 AM Post #559 of 1,565
  Skimming through this thread for the first time... I'm so confused.

Basically..

You're not supposed to understand what's going on. We don't either. 
biggrin.gif

Dec 6, 2015 at 11:34 AM Post #562 of 1,565
Johnny wanted to get his mom something nice for Christmas but she’s hard to shop for. Passing a pet store he thought, "Hmm, a pet might be a good idea." He walked in the pet store and asked the manager what might be a good idea. "How about a puppy?" "No," said Johnny. "It may poop around the house." "A fish?" "No, her house is small, so I don’t think an aquarium will fit." Johnny then spied a parrot and asked, "How about that parrot?" "Oh," said the manager, "That’s Chet. He’s very expensive." "Well," said Johnny, "It’s my mom let’s take a look." The manager went to Chet, put a lighter under his left wing, and Chet started to sing "Jingle bells, jingle bells..." Then the manager put a lighter under Chet’s right wig and it started to sing, "Dashing through the snow..." "Wow!" said Johnny, "What else does he sing?" The manager held the lighter under Chet’s crotch at which point Chet sang, "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire."

Dec 6, 2015 at 12:21 PM Post #563 of 1,565
  FU Panda Express, next time give me a damn fork so I can eat my food, a napkin wouldn't be bad either. The most important thing, QUIT ASKING ME IF I WANT ANY EGG ROLLS.

What's wrong with egg rolls, bro? They are awesome! 
popcorn.gif

Dec 7, 2015 at 10:28 AM Post #566 of 1,565
Little Sally came home from school with a smile on her face, and told her mother, "Frankie Brown showed me his weenie today at the playground!" Before the mother could raise a concern, Sally went on to say, "It reminded me of a peanut." Relaxing with a hidden smile, Sally's mom asked, "Really small, was it?" Sally replied, "No, salty." Mom fainted.

Dec 7, 2015 at 4:58 PM Post #569 of 1,565

Users who are viewing this thread

Back