Greetings, and a question
Jun 26, 2011 at 7:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ZMan2k2

1000+ Head-Fier
Hello Head-fi.org.  My name is Richard, and I've been lurking these forums for about a year.  In that time, I've discovered that my Beats by Dre tours are not the most liked IEM that's out there 
ksc75smile.gif
, but I like the sound signature, so for now, they stay.  I did use the forum for another set of headphones, the Audio-Technica ATH-M50s that I picked up about 6 months ago, and I like them as well.  Glad to be a member here, and I'm sure I'll upgrade the Beats soon enough. 

I actually have a post for my wife.  She listens to a lot of audio books on her iPod, and uses the iBuds that come with them.  She has small ears though, and finds the buds fall out often, and really do a bad job of isolating sound.  She says, on the bus, she can hear the books, but has to turn them up.  When walking around downtown, she has no choice but to pull the plug and stop listening.  Now, I've talked to her, and she likes the bud idea, but is not against the idea of IEM's either.  She doesn't need the best sound quality, just something that's small, and stays put.  Any suggestions for a new Canadian member?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back