Greetinga from Massachusetts!
Jan 27, 2014 at 10:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

dubblewubble

New Head-Fier
Hello all,

I am a 21 year old guy studying mechanical engineering at UMass Lowell. I am not new to the audio world, but I still have a lot to learn. I currently listen with DT770's through an Objective2. I am looking to upgrade in the future!

I am also into stereo equipment, having just "inherited" two pairs of KEF 107's along with two Yamaha MX-1000U's and a Nakakichi CA-7A. The speakers will need to be restored before I can let them shine.

Anyways, I just wanted to say hi!

Jan 27, 2014 at 11:09 AM Post #3 of 7
welcome dubblewubble,

I'm totally piggybacking your thread to write my own introduction.

I'm also from Massachusetts and I'm taking night courses at UMass Lowell for Electrical Engineering Technology.

I started getting into audio components recently with a gift of some AKG 240 Studio's and a Turntable for Christmas Kenwood KD-1033.

I also have purchased an E07K that I'm using with the 240's on my desktop and in a portable rig with an iPod Video 30GB 5g. I picked up a pair of Porta Pros and Monoprice 109927s. I'm getting a Fiio LOD connector today and we'll see how that improves the portable rig.

maybe we can meetup sometime and chat audio!

Jan 27, 2014 at 11:17 AM Post #4 of 7
Yeah, we should do that! I live on South in Riverview. I don't know how well I'll be able to hold a conversation about audio just yet, I'm not entirely knowledgeable on the subject, haha.

Feb 11, 2015 at 2:40 PM Post #7 of 7
where the hell were u guys in 2004? haha i was in leitch hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back