greatings =) need to ask something i cant find online...
Aug 19, 2013 at 7:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

iceman600

100+ Head-Fier
im new to this community and this is my first post ever... =) 

im posting this because im in the market for new headphones and i think im going with v moda crossfade lp's. this is gonna be my second pair of headphones. ive been using the audio technica M50. ive been listening to EDM lately and i want a portable headphone that i can wear outside.

well actually the reason im writing this is that i found some amp case in vmoda's website and im wondering is there a case like those for android phones esp galaxy note 2?

Aug 20, 2013 at 7:12 AM Post #2 of 4
Quote:
im new to this community and this is my first post ever... =) 

im posting this because im in the market for new headphones and i think im going with v moda crossfade lp's. this is gonna be my second pair of headphones. ive been using the audio technica M50. ive been listening to EDM lately and i want a portable headphone that i can wear outside.

well actually the reason im writing this is that i found some amp case in vmoda's website and im wondering is there a case like those for android phones esp galaxy note 2?

V-Moda's LP's are fine, but are less well regarded than their M-80's and M-100. The M-80's, which I have myself, are a really nice sounding on-ears headphone that will suit EDM very well, and are portable. The M-100's are better again, but are also much more expensive and are full size headphones like the LP's.

Aug 20, 2013 at 8:29 AM Post #3 of 4
The LP's are really not worth it unless you want muddy bass that ruins the rest of the spectrum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back