Greatest Prank Ever***
May 2, 2006 at 3:30 AM Post #2 of 20
Long read, but pretty funny. I used to work at a Circuit City and can imagine how the employees would be more curious, while the management would be flipping out about possible shop lifters.

Here's my favorite part:
Quote:

“I’m going to have to ask you to leave.”
“You’re kicking me out?”
“No, I’m not saying that.”
“Ok, then I can stay?”
“You’re not buying anything.”
“I’m waiting for my friend, just watching TV while I wait.”
“I’m asking you to leave.”
“Are you kicking me out?”
“No.”

May 2, 2006 at 4:56 AM Post #7 of 20
Funny, but no where near greatest...

May 2, 2006 at 5:12 AM Post #9 of 20
I spend like 2 hours reading their pranks... LMAO

May 2, 2006 at 5:16 AM Post #10 of 20
Echo_, awesome link.
biggrin.gif
That is one of the classiest and most organized adult pranks ever. Awesome.

May 2, 2006 at 1:55 PM Post #12 of 20
One Agent wrote...

"I found a comfortable spot by a pillar in front of a TV. I hoped I could look like a bored employee to random customers and like a bored customer to random employees. Almost immediately somebody asked me for help finding a certain Bose speaker system. I told the customer I wasn’t sure but I’d get one of the women who work in this section to help him. I found two female employees chatting and said, “There’s a customer who wants help finding Bose speakers. Can you help him?” They seemed reluctant to, maybe they thought I was trying to give them orders or something, but one of them came and I introduced her to the customer then went back to my post."

Oh man...if that was only me...wait! I did do something like that in Circuit city once..haha

May 2, 2006 at 2:36 PM Post #14 of 20
Agh! If only I had known about this! The 23rd street Best Buy is my ancient Arch Nemesis!

May 2, 2006 at 9:17 PM Post #15 of 20
Link's broken. Can you find a mirror?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back