Greatest movie action scene EVER!!
May 29, 2010 at 6:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

PANGES

1000+ Head-Fier
I am not very good at writing reviews of headphones, so here is, and forever will be my greatest contribution to head-fi.

Is this a little out there? Perhaps. 

Is this incredibly awesome? Most definitely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K9AxO5t4BE

May 29, 2010 at 9:01 AM Post #2 of 22
The sound affects are killer, lol.
popcorn.gif
I never knew throwing an exhaust pipe through the radiator of a jeep would make it jump over 5 cars, lol.
eek.gif
And the horse sliding under the trailer, omg, that was flippin' hilarious.
biggrin.gif

May 29, 2010 at 1:12 PM Post #9 of 22
That fight scene must be the most horribly bad thing ever, totally hilarious! The incredibly bad fight with the little model house blowing up, the very un-erotic sex scene that cuts and jumps to a strange Alice in Wonderland/Godzilla fight, Weird crap!!
Thanks for Sharing it!

May 29, 2010 at 1:39 PM Post #12 of 22
^ I highly doubt that this Tony Jaa of yours can rip an exhaust pipe off of a car with his bare hands, throw it at a moving vehicle, and make it jump 50 feet in the air.

I also highly doubt that he can get dragged by two horses, then whip the rope on the floor, flip himself up, and then stop both of those said horses by smashing his balls on a steel pole.

When Tony Jaa can achieve both of those things, I will say he's about 10% as great as Super Indian Guy. 

Oh, and let's not forget that, by the power of his awesomeness alone, he was able to ride away and make the cars around him spontaneously explode.

May 29, 2010 at 1:45 PM Post #13 of 22
I needed another laugh, so I watched it again.
biggrin.gif

May 29, 2010 at 2:03 PM Post #14 of 22

Quote:
That fight scene must be the most horribly bad thing ever, totally hilarious! The incredibly bad fight with the little model house blowing up, the very un-erotic sex scene that cuts and jumps to a strange Alice in Wonderland/Godzilla fight, Weird crap!!
Thanks for Sharing it!

That was the amazing Italian Spiderman. I like how his boomerang mustache can make men's heads explode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back